Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Promised pictures

Here are the pictures that I promised a while ago. Since I wrote last, Lizzy tooth has gotten bigger and sharper I think. She is getting really quick at biting when you have to fish something out of her mouth. She tries to stand and walk places. She is good at walking while holding onto people or things, but lately she has been trying to stand on her own. It's so cute!

Last night, mom, Dave, Lizzy and I went shopping to get ideas for mom and dad's house. Dave took Lizzy to the toy dept. and she picked out her very own My little Pony! Dave said he would just walk with her down the aisle till she'd point at something. He followed her finger till it stopped on her newest toy. Thanks Grandma!


2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Flee and Dave..... she is so stinkin cute. You guys look awesome too but you know that. I am so glad that you guys are happy and back east. You can tell by your happy faces that you guys are so thrilled with being there. So yeah good ol times. So I bet your mom is just having a blast with you guys there and seeing the baby all the time. Dave's dad is so nice. I remember him at the wedding sitting there talking to me and being very gentlemen like and he is just a really nice guy. Love ya and sure miss you guys. (hugs from utah)

Davenport Family said...

I love the new pics, she is the cutest little lion ever!!!! I wish we lived closer so we could have some cute pictures of Lizzy and Kimmie. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!!! Love ya!