Gift of Gab, like her mother? or Brilliant, like her father? I think, both! Lizzy has been a talker as long as I have known her. 10 1/2 months! (That's her whole life) It's so fun watching her make new sounds and figure things out. I love watching that little person think! Anyways...recently her words have been getting clearer and clearer to understand, even for those who aren't her parents. Thus far I have counted 8 words that she says pretty darn well! EIGHT*! No joke! Here they are:
1. Mama
2. Dada
3. No
4. Ya (Yeah)
5. Hi
6. Na Nigh (Good night)
7.Grandma/pa (they sound the same)
*8. Yellow (Rarely said, but still...)
I will try my very hardest to capture them on video to show the world. In other news, Lauren visited for Thanksgiving, it was good fun for everyone...but Lizzy. J/k, Lizzy likes her uncle.
1. Mama
2. Dada
3. No
4. Ya (Yeah)
5. Hi
6. Na Nigh (Good night)
7.Grandma/pa (they sound the same)
*8. Yellow (Rarely said, but still...)
I will try my very hardest to capture them on video to show the world. In other news, Lauren visited for Thanksgiving, it was good fun for everyone...but Lizzy. J/k, Lizzy likes her uncle.
2 comments:
She is such a big girl! Yeah, it looks like she really likes her Uncle Lauren;)
awe so cute. She is getting so big. And she is so skinny. You gotta add some meat to that girl ;)
Post a Comment