That's right! Lizzy finally has her first tooth! It made it's apperance last sunday around 4:30-ish. (I know that becuase just before I was fishing something out of Lizzy's mouth and felt nothing.) It's so cute!! My little girl is getting so big! We have yet to take a pic of it, but when we do, I will for sure post it.
Lizzy is the sweetest girl ever. I say girl now, because of the tooth :o( She is so funny with her fake laughs and funny, albeit weird faces. Again, I don't have any pictures at this time. Sorry.
Two weeks ago Dave's Dad and his wife came to visit us! It was so much fun seeing them. Glen and Ann live in California, so it's rare when we see them. Lizzy just loved them both! It was so cute how she was always crawling on them and wanting their attention. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it too. They came at a great time of year, when all the leaves are changing. Unfortunately, it rained most everyday they were here. But still the farm looked amazing! So, we'd take them for rides on the golf cart, Dave picked a few wild apples, we went to Lake Michigan, bought some fudge in Suttons Bay.....Glen being the adventurous man that he is, rolled up his pant legs and went into the lake! Yeah! I touched it and it was freezing!! Ann gave a great recipe for Pok egg rolls! If anyone wants it, just ask and I will email it to you. They really are the best I have ever had!
It was great seeing them! We were so glad they came to visit. Miss you already!
Let me tell you a little something about Lizzy. Just now she wanted me to pick her up, she did her fake cry for a moment, then I got her. She was so happy, she gave me some cuddles! Oh! She just did again! She must know I am writing about her. AH! I think I will have to finish this later. In all of 2 seconds, she has stuck her finger up my nose and pulled my hair then laughed about it! FYI, it was the hair on top of my head, not in my nose. It felt like I needed to clarify. She really is sweet, but I think she needs some attention.
oh yeah, our camera is broken, that's why we have no pictures right now. Stinky eh?
2 comments:
She is getting so big!!!! I can't believe she has a tooth. It's about time you posted a new update....and by the way I don't believe you, I'm sure that hair she was pulling was in your nose.....you hairy nosed freak;o) Love you!!!!!
LOL that was funny. And YAY thanks for the update. I am so glad that Dave's dad came out and saw you guys. Its so cool. I hope you guys had alot of fun. You need to post more pictures and come to my site.
Post a Comment