Happy birthday Flee. Sorry I forgot it was today or when ever but YAY birthdays means you are older. Ok well she is so cute. SO CUTE i might just have to fly to mich. to see her. JK I would if I could but I cant because one I have four kids to take with me and two i have been asked to sing in church on sunday so that is a good excuse. My kids are getting so big. Ethan has said that you are to old for him so I guess the whole "I wanna marry Flee" Is gone :( oh well you can finally sleep now Dave.
Ok I just read another comment and it said you would be here for Christmas. If that is true Hello we so need to get together. I havent seen you since June so yes come play have fun and we can get some awesome pics of danni and lizzy
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Felicia!! We hope you're having a wonderful b-day. That video is so cute. She's precious!
Happy birthday Flee. Sorry I forgot it was today or when ever but YAY birthdays means you are older. Ok well she is so cute. SO CUTE i might just have to fly to mich. to see her. JK I would if I could but I cant because one I have four kids to take with me and two i have been asked to sing in church on sunday so that is a good excuse. My kids are getting so big. Ethan has said that you are to old for him so I guess the whole "I wanna marry Flee" Is gone :( oh well you can finally sleep now Dave.
Ok I just read another comment and it said you would be here for Christmas. If that is true Hello we so need to get together. I havent seen you since June so yes come play have fun and we can get some awesome pics of danni and lizzy
Post a Comment