Friday, June 1, 2007

What we've been doing...

Since I have written last, not much has changed. Dave is still working. I am still staying with Lizzy. I have been cooking up a storm! I attribute it to all the cooking shows I have been watching. And since Ikea opened in Draper, I have been decorating (in my mind) our future house. It's going to be so cute! Now we just have to find a house that we love.

Oh yeah! I took Lizzy to the Dr. because she had a little bit of a cold, and they weighed her. She weighed 12 lbs! That's it! They said she was only in the 20Th percentile for her age. She is just a dainty little princess. Lizzy has been getting increasingly smiley and cuddly lately. We are just loving it!



1 comment:

Davenport Family said...

I just love you guys!! I am so sad we are moving away now that you are finally back in utah:( I'll miss you!!!