Friday, June 15, 2007

Little bug

Lizzy had her 4 month well child check (wcc) the other day. I know a bit late, but we had to switch our insurance, and we all know that takes a while. Anywho...the Dr. said she was, and I quote, "Perfect!" I always knew that, but it's nice to hear it from a person who is not the mom, dad or grandparent. Here's what they found out...

Lizzy weighs 13lbs now! Still only in the 20th percentile for her age. And is 26.5 inches long! That's the 90th percentile for height! She is a long, skinny bean! Cute huh?

As for her crawling, I think that was a one time thing. She hasn't done it since. Also, she doesn't feel like rolling over anymore. She has rolled from side to side for a long time now, but just doesn't have any desire to that anymore. I guess she's onto bigger and better things now. For example, she loves to suck on her big toes! It's so funny to watch. I will hear her playing in her bed in the morning and go and look, and there she is! Sucking on her toes and kicking around! What a funny little bug.

No comments: