I woke up early this morning (5:30am) with Lizzy, after I got her back to bed I went to the bathroom. Not that unusual. On my way down the hall I noticed a rather large black spot along the wall. Seeing that it was a spider, I ran very quickly past! After doing my business, I went back to bed and woke up Dave very gently and told him about the monster in the hall. Being the brave and dutiful man that he is, he immediately got out of bed and slayed the beast! (Then flushed him just to be safe.)
Dave is my hero!
Now, here are some more pictures of our sweet little bug!


2 comments:
Lizzie is really beautiful. She looks so feminine and her eyes are gorgeous. Kisses from Aunt Jen! And props to Dave for his heroic actions!
Oh my cute she is SOOOOOO Darling. Sorry I havent visited your site for a while its been a long long month believe you me. ANyways CUTE CUTE CUTE>
Post a Comment