Monday, June 11, 2007
SO PROUD!!
OK, Lizzy turned 5 months old last Saturday, the 9Th, and today...she crawled!!! We are so proud of her! I can't even stand it! I was upstairs checking my email when Dave came running up to tell me she was crawling! Not believing what he told me, (since she is so little) I ran down the stairs to see for myself. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! She would lift her bum up by standing on her tippy toes then she would push herself forward! She did it several times. She moved about a foot and a half! Sadly, by the time we got the video camera out, she was tired and needed to rest, so we only caught the tail end of it where she could barely lift her bum anymore. I will post the video tomorrow if I can figure out how to get it from DVD to the computer. If I can't I will take another video with our regular camera, I think everyone needs to see her royal cuteness at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so proud of her:)
Yay and soon she will be walking and getting into your stuff and makeup and things like that. YIPPIE ;)
Post a Comment