Friday, July 27, 2007

Leave of absence.

So, After a long leave of absence, I am back. Lots of updates.

Lizzy is already 6 1/2 months old! She is doing great! @ her 6 mo wcc the Dr said she is developing just perfect. Though she only had gained 4 oz. since her last visit. We have been giving her lots of protein to help her pack on the pounds. And it looks like its helping. Oh yeah! He said she has reached alot of the mile markers of a 9 month old. I always knew she was brilliant.

We have moved to Michigan since I wrote last. LOVE IT!! It is so great to be back. Dave, Lizzy and I are living on my grandpa's farm in Suttons Bay. It is so beautiful. Kinda scary at night, since there are no lights from a city and the closest neighbors are a good distance away. Forthe normal person it would be a wonderful retreat, but for someone with an active imagination like myself, kinda scary.

I can't think of all I wanted to write. I guess will just have to post another blog when I remember. Enjoy the pictures of my sweet faced Lizzy.


No comments: