I was with the engineers the whole time. The renovated two schools and fixed a hospital. I was their interpreter.
I was interviewed a lot because I speak Portuguese. I was in the newspaper and on the TV news and radio. They also made a podcast for a website.
We all were issued a two man tent. It was hot during the day and cold at night. We were right above South Africa so it is pretty far south and it was winter there.
They don't have many animals there. I saw a bunch of crocodiles and a gazelle.
On the way home, our hotel was the Hilton right next to the Orange County Choppers.
There is a crocodile swimming in the middle of the river, but the picture is small. If you click on it, you can see the full sized picture.
1 comment:
Great pictures! What a great experience to get to travel to such a different/amazing place. Glad you made it safe and sound and are back home with your girls-all 4 of them:)
Post a Comment