WOW! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already. The girls are growing so fast! They've each gained 1 pound in the last 2 weeks! Amber is now weighing 6 lbs 15 oz and Paige is weighing in at 6 lbs 9.5 oz. That's great!
Carol, Carrie and Becca came out to visit for a few days. We had a good time! We visited the zoo, went out to dinner and ate lots of the strawberry jello pretzel dessert. :)
Carol, Carrie and Becca came out to visit for a few days. We had a good time! We visited the zoo, went out to dinner and ate lots of the strawberry jello pretzel dessert. :)
3 comments:
that last picture totally makes me want twins, sooo sweet!
So sweet! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already. Glad to hear things are going well.
How fun!!! It makes me want to have twins, too. ....Oh yeah, I already do :) And it WAS fun and still is.
Loves,
Corilee
Post a Comment