Thanks, you're being sweet. I really don't like running. I don't find it fun at all. I do like the "after" feeling of accomplishment though. I'll run a race with you if you want! That could be our goal!
Awesome job Flea, you look great!!!! Keep going on the running. I never liked it either until I could run 3 miles without getting too tired and then I was hooked! Congratulations.
5 comments:
You look really good. Nice job! I keep saying I'm going to start running again. I really miss it.
Thanks, you're being sweet. I really don't like running. I don't find it fun at all. I do like the "after" feeling of accomplishment though. I'll run a race with you if you want! That could be our goal!
Way to go girl!!! I don't know what the race was 5K, 10K, Marathon? Anyway, that you finished it is to be cheered for and celebrated.
YAY! YAY!! YAY!!! Flee! Cheers, Hip hip hooray!! and all that
{{{hugs}}} Corilee
Awesome job Flea, you look great!!!! Keep going on the running. I never liked it either until I could run 3 miles without getting too tired and then I was hooked! Congratulations.
ROCK ON! You go girl! That is awesome! You look great by the way.
Post a Comment