Saturday, October 31, 2009

AZ desert to Halloween

We drove up to UT last weekend for Dave's drill. It was a very short trip and a fun drive.
Daddy/daughter/momma's finger
Northern AZ desert
The family
Lizzy went to a fun Halloween party!
Miss Tinkerbell

5 comments:

Corilee said...

I'm so glad you are able to be with your husband now (and I hope he doesn't get called up again.) It's great to see you having a good time as a family.

....And that's one darling little Tinkerbell!!!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

What a cute girl your Tinkerbell is! She's getting so grown up!

nora.lakehurst said...

Look at how fun. And look at how sexy you look. If I can say that. You look awesome!

September said...

She's so cute! It looks like she's even playing the part too.

Davenport Family said...

She looks so cute! She makes a great Tinkerbell! By the way, you look great too, I LOVE the picture of you guys in the dessert. I want to come visit! Maybe sometime soon:) Miss you!