Friday, October 16, 2009

Picture Update

On the drive home from Utah.
The new bridge they are building over the Hoover Dam.

Reading time.

Lizzy gets her own big bed! She loved it!


Us on the coast at sunset.

Lizzy playing in the sand. (she doesn't care for the ocean)

Us on the pier.

Lizzy and daddy on a carousel.

The Nemo ride.

Things are great here in the desert. I'm wishing fall stay as opposed to making an appearance once in a while. I love it when things cool down! Tomorrow we are supposed to have record heat...ick. Plus I am running my first 5k ever in the heat! (It's the Bisbee 1000)
Dave and I just celebrated our 6Th anniversary on October 11Th. We went out for a little family trip. We had loads of fun!

Lizzy gets funnier every day. That girl makes us laugh all the time! She is so excited to go to school, she tells me everyday.
The other day she told Dave, "When I get bigger, I'm going to go to school and it's gonna break your heart."


A Funny exchange between Lizzy and Dave...

Lizzy "Daddy you're stupid." (said with a grin)
Dave: "You don't call me stupid!"
Lizzy: "Only momma can call you stupid?"
Me: "HAAAAAAHAHAAAA HAAHAAAA HAAAAA" (I still can't stop laughing about that one!)

5 comments:

Corilee said...

Sorry, Flee, but I can't see your words because they didn't turn out dark enough on my computer but the pictures are darling.

btw, don't worry about the phone call Dave made. I wanted to be up anyway so it worked out to be perfect for me.

Jessica said...

Hello Hottie in that pier picture!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL I love it. I laughed so hard. You are such a cutie. and Lizzie can totally be my new friend.

Stacey said...

Love the pics and I am cracking up at the stupid comment. Hilarious!

September said...

Don't you love how you get to hear what you sound like by listening to your kids?
I love the picture of Lizzy sleeping. She's such a cutie!!!

Congrats on 6 years!!!