I didn't see your Easter Morn post until I saw this one. (Don't know how I missed it, sorry) Just wanted to say what a doll! How fun to have little ones see what the Easter bunny left. We had a huge hunt with all our 19 grandchildren. We do ours on Saturday so they could do it with their cousins and not have to go to Church after. Happy day!
So sweet! I really love that fun dress with the cute pigtails. And I hadn't thought to do 2 pigtails at the bottom like that, I'll have to try that one.
I tried to do Eliza's pigtails like that one day...holy cow! Serious meltdown! I mean like the world had come to an end kind of meltdown. I only got one in before I gave up. I've never quite figured out what the big deal was. Crazy kid!
9 comments:
That is so cute. I love her little hair. What a darling dress too. How did she do for ya? Did she hold still?
How cute!! I love her little pig tails, she is too cute:)
She is such a doll!
Precious baby. I too love the pig tails.
I didn't see your Easter Morn post until I saw this one. (Don't know how I missed it, sorry) Just wanted to say what a doll! How fun to have little ones see what the Easter bunny left. We had a huge hunt with all our 19 grandchildren. We do ours on Saturday so they could do it with their cousins and not have to go to Church after. Happy day!
So sweet! I really love that fun dress with the cute pigtails. And I hadn't thought to do 2 pigtails at the bottom like that, I'll have to try that one.
oh my gosh!! when did her hair get long enough to put into pigtails??? She's SO cute!! I love her guts!
Post more pics please!!! Lots and lots and lots!!!
What a doll! Such a cute dress too!
I love Easter Morn post too! She is such a sweet heart. I love the sleepy happy eyes! She is so cute!
She is so darn cute! Bet she gets away with everything!
I tried to do Eliza's pigtails like that one day...holy cow! Serious meltdown! I mean like the world had come to an end kind of meltdown. I only got one in before I gave up.
I've never quite figured out what the big deal was. Crazy kid!
Post a Comment