Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morn

Lizzy loved everything Easter. We told her the Easter story and then about the Easter bunny, she loved it all.

We have church at 8am, so we had to wake Lizzy up early to get her ready. She walked out to go give Dave hugs and then she saw it! Her basket! It was so cute! She was all drowsy and walking toward Dave, she passed it, spotted the basket out of the corner of her eye, did a double take and came back around to get it. It was so funny!

Then we had a mini egg hunt for her. She was so excited! She found all her eggs in no time. (Of course they were just sitting on the couches, but still...)

She found them!

Look at all of her goodies!



She just couldn't wait to eat her candy.

6 comments:

September said...

I love the sleepy eyes. So cute!
How come she's growing up so much? Could you tell her to stop please!?!

Stacey said...

Cute girl! She is getting so big!

nora.lakehurst said...

For sure she is cute. How fun. I bet she had a blast.

Heather said...

Peeps, really?! :o) How cute is she!

Davenport Family said...

I think her morning hair really completes the picture! Love her, she is so cute!!!

Steve and Chelle said...

oh LOVE her!!! My heart hurts for her! I'm so excited to see her!!!!