I was tagged by Karla S. and here are my responses to her questions. Here we go!
1) Where did you meet your husband?
A mutual friend brought him over to my apartment.
2) What was the first thing you said to your husband?
"Dave, was it? Please leave my house." (Then after he left, I called him a jerk.) Yeah, I know, not the best start. But in my defense, he's an....an....Avs fan! Can you believe I married a Colorado Avalanche fan? Me either!
I really did kick him out though. He was trash talking the Wings! In a house full of Michigan women! 2 from D-Town! Not the smartest...
3) Where was your first date?
Probably Peaks Ice Arena for some Ice skating. Or maybe it was my brothers party.
5) Did you have a short or long engagement?
4 months. Eh? Long to some, short to others. Just right for us.
6) Where did you get engaged?
He asked me to marry him out on my parents deck at the old house. It was so sweet! It was drizzling a bit, and I had just apologized for being crabby with him because he was acting all weird. I now know that it's just the way he is! J/k, J/k. He was nervous/excited.
7) Where were you married?
SLC Temple, on Oct. 11Th 2003.
8) How did the reception go?
It was really nice! We got there late because it took forever to get our pictures done. Really, that's why were late, despite what my brothers may have told people. Perverts.
9) How was the honeymoon?
We didn't really have one. We got married on a sat. and had to be back to work on Monday. We did stay in SLC for the night at the Inn at Temple Square. For sure, we loved it!
I'm going to tag: Ben and April!
6 comments:
You are too funny Flee!
My niece is getting married on October 11th. I can't believe you have been married 4 years! wow! :)
BTW Fee,click the link to see a surprise..and no it's not dirty. ;)
http://stacesplace.blogspot.com/2007/09/pics-of-munchkins.html
Well,ok copy and paste the link.
Don't you hate it when people leave more than one comment? It's so annoying.
Yeah gosh stace. You weirdo I dont know who your friends are but they must be so weird. LOVE YA. :D so yeah go see it. I love suprises and that is one heck of a suprise. Oh and have a great time and I knew from the start you guys would get married and have cute kids like LIZZY she is sooooooooooo stinkin cute.
HELLO Flee update.
Post a Comment