Today is Lizzy's 5th birthday! She is sooo excited to finally be 5!
Lizzy is having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. Every time she sees a C E C commercial, she asks to go.
I figured it would be perfect for her birthday and as a bonus, I don't have to clean up the mess!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY FACE!
Lizzy is having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. Every time she sees a C E C commercial, she asks to go.
I figured it would be perfect for her birthday and as a bonus, I don't have to clean up the mess!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY FACE!
3 comments:
I can't believe she is 5...and that her and Kimmie will be starting school this year. She is such a big girl and so stinking adorable. Happy birthday, Lizzy!!! We can't wait to come and visit you!!!!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful fun little girl. I cant believe she is 5. Well I can. I mean Danni is 5. LOL it just doesnt seem like she is supposed to be that big already. And look at her hair. She is darling.
Happy Belated birthday Kindergarten next year??
Post a Comment