Dave was good enough to take time off of work so I could go! I felt so bad! The kids got sick and then on the day I was flying home he was really sick, but he pulled it off like a champ. Dave is such a wonderful husband and father. I'm so grateful for him, our sweet little chicklets and great friendships that never change.
Welcome to Portland Oregon!
"Casino Monte Carlo" sign from Twilight
Voo Doo doughnuts.
I brought a dozen home for Dave and the kids. YUM!
Next time I go to P-land I'm going to try the maple bacon doughnut.
I brought a dozen home for Dave and the kids. YUM!
Next time I go to P-land I'm going to try the maple bacon doughnut.
The Columbia River Gorge. On the left is Washington state and the right, Oregon.
Us at the falls. There are around 80 waterfalls in a 15 mile radius. It was amazing!
Us at the Vista House look out
The highway and scenic areas were built in 1913. The stone work is so beautiful! And it all looked like that!
An old tree that was growing over the wall and trail.
David 2 1/2 years old
Kimmie 4 1/2 years old
Joshua 4 months old
The "Bloated Toad" restaurant where Edward and Bella had their first date in Twilight
Bella's house
The Cullen house. It's was like 15 mins from Chrissy's house.
"Forks High School" was so pretty! It has an amazing view over looking the river into Oregon.
Thanks Chrissy and Seth for the ticket to go out there. And thanks Dave for watching the kids so I could go.
Thanks Chrissy and Seth for the ticket to go out there. And thanks Dave for watching the kids so I could go.
2 comments:
Awesome! Looks like you had a blast. Wish you could have come and visited us. But we will see you soon. Along with your cute little family.
Husbands who do this are amazing and they deserve a medal... or something of that sort.
:D Lucky for you!!! I am so glad you have such a great friend.
Looking at all these pictures makes me so happy, yet sad at the same time. It was a BLAST having you here, I just wish we could do stuff like this all the time.
Dave is amazing and I am so glad he helped make this trip possible. Now I need to start earning another free flight so we can do this again next year:)
Post a Comment