I know, It's been forever. And there are way too many stories to tell, so I'm going to post pictures with hopes that they tell the stories well enough. Sorry they aren't in chronological order either.

Lizzy caught her first fish! She was so excited!

Celebrating the twins first birthday!

Paige making her squishy face :)

Lizzy is now a green belt in Taekwondo

YUM!

Happy birthday to you.....Amber and Paige

Amber doesn't like wearing things in her hair. She took out the pony tail
that had been in most of the day.



Waiting for daddy and Lizzy to come home

Amber loves playing with the kid computer

Paige. Isn't that such a Gilbert face?!

Lizzy up in DC near the national cathedral

Grandpa Glen and Grandma Ann came out to visit, so we did a small DC tour

Sweetness. They loved to feel the brick walls.

Paige playing with her sisters

Lizzy getting her yellow stripe belt

Amber :)

Paige :)

Riding the subway home with Grandpa Glen and Amber

Amber

Lizzy likes to take pictures of herself :)


Paige

Lizzy finally let us change her earrings!

Squishy faced Paige

My chair make over


Amber playing the game of Life :)

My table make over

Lizzy loved helping me paint the table

Our friends threw a party and had a bouncy house for the kids. All the girls LOVED it!

Paige

Grandma Carol got Lizzy a pool for Easter. They babies love it :)

Waiting at the dealership for our car to be fixed.

My cruddy table before

Holding hands!


They love bath time these days. They both hated it for the longest time

My beautiful flowers from the tree in our front yard and my awesome vase that broke
last Saturday. Totally not replaceable :(

Grandma Carol and Lizzy, Easter Sunday at church



Hiking around government island
8 comments:
I love how lizzy is painting with her tongue sticking out. So cute.
Fyi- you make cute babies...
Love the pics! So cute! Looks like you are all having a lot of fun!
WHAT??? How did they get to be a year old? Weren't they just born like a week ago???
You have the cutest little girls!
And I love your furniture makeovers. Way cute fabric on the chairs!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! This makes my heart hurt!!! I can't believe they are a year old, and I haven't met them! I can't believe lizzy is so big and doing so many fun things!
I miss you! So so much!! So So SO much!!! I will update my blog soon, but can't right now, cause I'm at my 'rents. Hopefully I'll have time later tonight, but I have to go to bed early, 'cause I have to be at work at 6 am! I get to sit in on a c-section tomorrow!!! I am totally psyched, and maybe just a little nervous! (I hope I don't pass out!) anyway, yeah. I'll stop writing like this is an email!
k. thats all!!
chelle :op
Is that the first time Lizzy let you change her earrings since she first got them?!?!?!?! I love love love love love your chair! And that picture of the twins holding hands might just be the cutest thing I have even seen! Too many dang cute pictures to comment on...I love them all!!!!
Glad to see you posted! Fun pics... great way to catch up with your cute family! You have stinking adorable girls!
I love all these pictures so much. I can't believe the twins are one, Lizzy is so grown up, and now you guys own a house!!! When did we get so old;) Love and miss you guys!!!
Hey Flee! I'm trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon again so that I can keep connected with my friends and family! Your girls are so beautiful and I can't wait to meet Amber and Paige next time we see you! Love, Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment