Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pictures and Videos!

Paige has become such a good eater! We were concerned about her fine motor skills before, her Dr. was going to put her into physical therapy, but she's doing great now!
Amber. She's always been a good eater! That girl LOVES food!
Paige :)
Amber and Paige pull themselves up to standing all the time now! It won't be too much longer and they'll be walking.
Climbing all over each other to get to the toys at the library.




The twins adore Lizzy! She can get them laughing at just about anything!

7 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Danni wants to keep watching it.

ems said...

I love how it's still funny the 20th time!

How do you do it with 2? I'm impressed!

Davenport Family said...

Kimme and I just watched that video over and over again, I LOVE IT!!! They are so lucky to have such an amazing big sister. Miss you guys!!!!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

That video is too cute! It could be the next internet sensation! Beautiful girls!

The Merrills said...

Seriously, I could watch that dang video 5 million times and never get sick of it. It has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I LOVE laughing babies! Oh my gosh Lizzy is so stinkin old! When did that happen?!!?

Haleigh Rice said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious! how cute!

Bart and Nancy Bowen said...

Loved seeing your photos. Thanks!
I don't know if you have seen my blog too. Check it out sometime.
http://bartandnancybowen.blogspot.com/

Love Ya Nancy