Sunday, November 21, 2010

5 months and a hair cut!

Rachel, Dave's sister came to visit this month! It was so much fun having her here! We took her on the usual route of sites to be seen. We went to the top of the Washington monument, it was amazing!




The girls had their 4 month well child check and they are doing great! They are growing so fast. They love to laugh and talk all the time. It's so sweet! Lizzy is their favorite person to laugh for.

Lizzy is also getting so big! She'll be 4 in January. She loves being a big sister, running around outside and reading books. Lizzy is also very helpful around the house. She sets the table for meals, cleans up after herself and her sisters, she even decorated our little Christmas tree this year!

Last night, Dave and I were down stairs watching a moving, after the kids were in bed. About an hour after we put Lizzy in bed, we heard her running around upstairs. Dave went and checked on her and found this.....






Yup! She found scissors. I couldn't stop laughing! I thought we were past that age, but I was wrong. After her bath that night she asked me for a haircut, I said I'd take her to the salon to get it done. I asked her why she didn't wait til Monday, her response was, "I can cut it better than they cut it." (said with her eyes full of tears.) It was so sad!

Here are some videos of the twins talking. They may be a bit long, but that's because we think they are so cute!







8 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I seriously can't get enough of your three sweet girls! Love the video of the twins, they are growing so fast. And I agree with Lizzy, she can cut it better than te salon could:) At least she did a good job in the back, now she has a cute little bob! What a funny girl!!!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I agree the back is stacked quite nicely.
Now just headbands for the front and she's all set.
:)

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Lizzy is such a little character! I love hearing all the funny things she says. I agree... she did a really good job on the back. Your twins are so adorable! I can't believe they are 4 months! what a bunch of cute little dolls you have!

Randi said...

I am sorry to tell you that I had 1st grade students cut their own hair. I am not sure when they out grow that stage. She is such a cute girl that id doesn't really matter what her hair looks like. You will certainly remember family pictures this year!

nora.lakehurst said...

Soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

The Merrills said...

So Nathan just loved watching the videos of the twins. He was laughing and talking right along with them. He even got very upset when the videos were over and is now screaming at me because he wants to watch them again.

Stacey said...

So darling!!

That is an impressive hair cut. ;)

mary said...

You both are so blessed, How lucky and all of them so pretty. How is that for great Grandmother Mary?