Are you home? I didn't know it snowed down there. Fun for you guys!
yeah, we are in AZ still. We are higher elavation than Tucson or Phoenix so it gets colder here. I like it like that. :)
I love her little coat. Did you make a snowman?Merry Christmas Eve Today and Christmas Day tomorrow.Love ya.
That girl is too cute for her own good! The things that amuse her...Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is such a cute little girl! I love it when you post the cute things she says!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you home? I didn't know it snowed down there. Fun for you guys!
yeah, we are in AZ still. We are higher elavation than Tucson or Phoenix so it gets colder here. I like it like that. :)
I love her little coat. Did you make a snowman?
Merry Christmas Eve Today and Christmas Day tomorrow.
Love ya.
That girl is too cute for her own good! The things that amuse her...
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is such a cute little girl! I love it when you post the cute things she says!
Post a Comment