Aw she is so cute.
I love the TWO santa pictures they made me laugh! sooo awesome!
The second picture w/ Santa was free at Walmart! Sweet, eh? That's the only reason we have two pics. :)
Wow, how often does the Walmart Santa beat the mall Santa? The Walmart Santa is definitely cuter. At least I think so, but not nearly as cute as Lizzy. And how exciting for you to have snow! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aw she is so cute.
I love the TWO santa pictures they made me laugh! sooo awesome!
The second picture w/ Santa was free at Walmart! Sweet, eh? That's the only reason we have two pics. :)
Wow, how often does the Walmart Santa beat the mall Santa? The Walmart Santa is definitely cuter. At least I think so, but not nearly as cute as Lizzy. And how exciting for you to have snow! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment