It's been almost a year.

Veterans Day ParadeWe had so much fun at the parade! Lizzy loved it! She really enjoyed the marching bands and the horse riding cavalry at the end. I can't help but get choked up at every parade I go to. I think it's because it tends to bring out so much American pride in people, and I love that.


6 comments:
That is alot of men in suits. I love when they are all dressed up too. Now I get choked up too. Anytime patriotism is shown I get a frog in my throat and I get teary eyed. I love my country and those who dont have the guts to show that they care can go and fight for themselves. You know just sayin.
I have thought about Dave many times today and how hard it must have been for him to be away from you and Lizzy for so long while he was in Afganistan. I am thankful for him and all of the others who serve in the military keeping us safe and free. Thanks Dave and love you.
I cried at the last parade I went to during Memorial Day. I also cried today on your voice mail, I am LAME:) I also cried Sunday when we sang America the Beautiful in church. I am just very proud to be an American -I also always cry during that song too:) Ok, I better stop typing before I start crying again:) Love you guys!!!
I am so glad your husband is home! I loved seeing good ol' SV!
I love America, too. It hurts my heart to see us losing the freedom we once had to Socialism. I wish I knew what to do to stop it.
Looks like a fun parade. Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment