Last night I took Lizzy to Walmart while Flee went to New Moon. I was looking at the thumb drives and I said, "A 8 GB thumbdrive for 20 dollars." Lizzy said, "cool, but we don't need to buy that right now." That is something that Flee would say.
We were driving home from the commisary today and she said, "mama, do you know what my favorite house is? That one, it has 3 bedrooms and 3 bath." She listens to everything that Flee says. She really imitates her. That is a good thing.
Looks like Mama!
3 comments:
So darling.
How old did you say she was? I know, I know, you didn't say. But she just sounds so grown up saying things like that. Sooo cute!
We think she sounds so grown up too! She's going to be 3 in January. She's the funniest little girl. Cracks me up everyday. :)
Post a Comment