Lizzy and I are back from Utah! It's good to be back. Dave left for Washington at the end of February. Lizzy and I are so excited to go to Seattle at the end of April to visit him. I have never been there before and am really looking forward to it. Then later this year (probably may or June-ish) We will be going out to Utah again, but this time to buy a house or a condo or a town home! WOO HOO!!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see where we are going to live. But I do know that I am going to paint my laundry room a very pretty blue. At least I did in my dream! Isn't that so funny? I am such a freak. Who dreams about what color they want to paint their laundry room in the a house that they don't even own yet? Seriously.
Lizzy is getting so big and so smart. She talks ALL THE TIME! We love it. But it can make things difficult when I am on the phone and she keeps reaching for it yelling "DADA DADA DAAAAADDDDDDDDAAAAAA!!!!" Her hair is getting longer...in the back! Yup, my sweet little princess has a full on mullet. I was talking to Dave about the need to cut it, he suggested that I just let it continue to grow out. That it will just even out. HA! It will just grow into a longer mullet. I was finally able to hold her down long enough to put a "pony tail" on top of her head. It's so cute! I've always loved the ones that stick strait up.
Grandma and Grandpa G got Lizzy a music set and some bath toys for her birthday. She loves the music stuff. She is quite the drummer. I've always said my girl's got rhythm. The bath stuff on the other hand, she hates! She is so scared to sit down in the tub if she sees it any where near her! (Is it awful of me to find my daughters fears funny?)
I guess that's all for now.


4 comments:
FINALLY, a new blog!!! I am so excited you guys are going to be in Seattle! It will be so fun to come see you guys. I love Lizzy's pony tail! She is such a big girl, and I love that she has a mullet!!! Miss you tons! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry that Dave is already gone. And Hello I was supposed to take pictures for you of Lizzy :( Oh well I guess I will have to try another time when you come back here for a visit in Oh lets just say over a year or so. I tried to call you :( Well I hope you keep posting and visiting me and Stace online. Hugs and remember you are not alone.
It was great to hang out with you Flee! It will be great to see you again in a few months. Take care!
Mullets RULE!
She's so stinkin cute!
I'm with you on the phone thing I have to deal with it too. All day long I hear "call, call, call".
Post a Comment