Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happenings

Lizzy is growing and developing so quickly! Sometimes I don't feel like I am ready for all the changes that are going on. But what can you do? She is really starting to get a sense of humor. The other day mom and I were at Sam's Club and Lizzy was sitting the the seat of the cart and stood up (as is the usual) and then she sat back down with both her legs in one leg hole. She thought it was so funny and started laughing then looked up at me to make sure that I noticed why she was laughing. It was so cute! It really is amazing watching them change and grow right before your eyes.

I took Lizzy outside to play in the snow yesterday. I thought she might actually like it. She was happy and excited to be getting her snow suit on, which is a first, all the other times I put it on her she would freak out. I was hopeful. I took her out and sat her in the snow. She whined for a second then seemed ok. She seemed a bit uncomfortable, but ok. I tried laying her on her back thinking it might be better for her. I was wrong.

The video is of Lizzy laughing and covering her mouth! Mom and I were trying to get Lizzy to walk on her own and we all just broke out into a laughing fit!

Here is the stinking funny video and cute pics. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Davenport Family said...

WOW, two posts in one week;) I can't believe she can almost walk all by herself, she is such a big girl!!! I can't wait to see her!

Stacey said...

Aww she is a cutie! It's fun when they develop personalities and start imitating others.

nora.lakehurst said...

Awwww totally. She is so freakin adorable. i cant believe how big she is getting. How are yo u doing other wise? Let me know come visit my site girly girl.