We recently went on a little jaunt to the U.P with mom and dad. And Boy! Was it ever fun! Now, I know the majority of my readers recently did the same trip, wasn't it fun? Though we did something you didn't! HA! We rowed our way across Tahquamenon Falls to the island in the middle of the river. It was so cool! Then we played in the river and in the smaller falls, Lizzy loved it. Dave got naked under the falls. Nah, He wouldn't do that...or would he...anyways, Dave rowed on the way out to the island so I did on the way back. However, I did have a bit of trouble keeping the boat heading in the correct direction. Instead of taking their chances with me, I was given a pink slip and asked to hand over the oars to Dave. Lame right? Looking back, I would say it was a great trip!


3 comments:
I love the pictures and the video. She is so cute!! I can't believe we are both moms!!!!!! Miss you!
WOW you guys are so cute. And Flee you look AWESOME.
Darling pics!
Karla gave me the link to your blog. I can't wait to see more updates! :)
Post a Comment