Monday, December 11, 2006

After much nagging






After much naggin from friends and family to take a new pregnancy progression picture, I finally did it! Now, since I am not feeling my prettiest, to say the least, I am choosing the lesser of many evils. (translation: I took loads of pics and this one was the "best") What you are seeing is a picture of me when I was 5 weeks pregnant and what I look like at 35 1/2 weeks pregnant. I can't even wait to fit into my pre-pregnancy size. I say size and not clothes because I have every intention of going out and buying new clothes to celebrate! WOO HOO!!!





2 comments:

jbg said...

blogger messed up my comment! i meant to tell you, flee, that you're a sexy pregnant mama-not dave! love the pics.

Jen said...

I don't know....maybe it was a freudian slip, Jamie. Hmmmm. You look beautiful, Flee. It's a surreal feeling, isn't it?