Sunday, December 5, 2010

Praise for Dave

I had the BEST Sunday ever! (Starting after church. We had an incident in nursery...) We came home, I made a quick lunch. After, I went to lay down for a bit, 2 hours later awoke to a spotless house (incl. living room, dining room, kitchen w/dishes done, family room, and office!), happy and
clean kids, and an awesome husband. I'm so happy and so blessed!

I wish we could have people over right now! I know it's not going to last long.

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

That is awesome! I am so happy that we are married to some really great men.

Corilee said...

Joe did a the same thing for me last week. (Great men think alike, right?)

So, ask one of your neighbors or someone from your ward over for a spontaneous pot luck meal. Might be fun.

ems said...

I love it! What a great guy! I love it when I've been gone for a couple of hours and come home to a fabulously clean house! Glad you got a great man!