Monday, April 19, 2010

Life in Omaha

We moved to Bellevue, Nebraska on Easter weekend. It's so good to be here So far we really like it! Moving here was a bit of a disaster, well, it could have been much worse. Thank goodness my parents came out to help us! I don't think we could have gotten everything done!

Lizzy loves it here. The other day we were driving to the store and she said, "I just love it here!" We asked what she liked so much about it.
She then said, "I like our new house. And I love it here because of the trees and it's so natureful." I love that. She's still loving it here and has a little friend that she plays with on occasion. It's so nice.

Dave is loving his new job! He really likes the work he's doing and the people he works with. His schedule is fantastic! He can work pretty much whenever he wants, just as long as he gets his 8 hours in daily. He usually goes into work by 7 and is home by 3:30 in the afternoon. It's perfect for us, because then we go out and enjoy the rest of the afternoon somewhere.

I'm doing well. Still pregnant. I had an appointment today and things are going well with the twins. They are growing and getting more squished everyday. I think they like to wrestle. Those kids are all over the place! Good thing I only have 8-10 weeks left.

I too am loving living here! The weather is great! And we are closer to both families. It's really nice. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post right now, I can't find the cord to the camera.

7 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Wow, nebraska! I had no idea.
I'm glad y'all like it and are settling in well. I think his job sounds awesome!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY! Nebraska home of the Corn huskers. LOL my Grandparents live 403 miles away from your town. LOL they live in Gerring. Isnt that just neat. Mmmmmm maybe that will allow me to come visit you... and visit my grandparents.... yeah yeah that is good oh oh and then I can take twiner shots for ya (oh with a camera not a shot shot) Ok I seriously need help. LOVE YA!

September said...

Sounds great! I'm happy to hear you guys like it so much. And to hear that the twins are doing well. Hang in there!

Davenport Family said...

I love all the cute things Lizzy says, she is adorable!!! I am glad things are going well in NE and I can't wait to come visit! Yay for trees and being in a new place. Love you guys!!!

Stacey said...

I love the natrueful comment! So cute! I'm glad all is going well with your pregnancy and that you guys are getting settled in your new place.

ems said...

"Happy little day!" (Matthew has started saying that. It is so CUTE!) I'm glad you guys are loving your new town! Hope life keeps treating you well.

Corilee said...

I'm happy that you're happy. Makes the world a better place to live in when you like where you are.

I loved Lizzie's comment. She is so cute and grown up in her way of speaking.

Best wishes in all you do. I am so happy you are having twins! Fun times ahead!