Also, for those who don't know...Lizzy had to go the ER on Friday March 2ND because she had coughed up blood! I think that was the worst day of my life. Dave was away on his Field Training Exercise (FTX) and unable to have contact with the outside world. Thank goodness my friend Michelle and her husband Steve were here visiting, I don't think I would have been able to handle it on my own.
So, we went to the ER and one of Dave's friends was at the ER also because he had cut his hand while on the FTX. Cook recognized me and asked how I was doing (I think he noticed the red, teary, puffy eyes) I told him what was going on with Lizzy so that he would be able to get a message to Dave, which he did. (tender mercy? I think so.) Anyways, they ran loads and loads of tests. They even had to draw her blood from her little veins! It still kills me to think about it. All the tests came back negative, thankfully. Everything seems to be fine now, her usual doctor told me it was likely from broken capillaries she could have gotten from coughing or sneezing alot. ( I didn't notice her coughing or sneezing alot though.) She hasn't had any problems since.
On a happier note, Dave is graduating on Thursday the 15Th! WOO HOO! We are going to be heading back to Utah the same day, and taking a little detour through the Grand Canyon with his family. They will be coming down to see his graduation and help us move some of our stuff back. I can't even wait!
(To see the captions hold your mouse over the picture you want to read about.)


2 comments:
what a precious smile. that is too cute. i'm so sorry to hear about the ER trip. i would have died as well. i'm glad to hear that everything came back negative. you're in our prayers. xoxo
Oh my goodness she is getting so big. How is coming back to Utah feel???? You still need to give me a call
Post a Comment